Fabulous 5 on Day 12. 😉
1. The story keeps moving- It used to be that I could read just about anything. These days, if you don’t hold my attention I have to move on…
2. The characters are interesting- They must have a story. Not just Joe from Hillsboro. “Joe, whose wife disappeared 20 years ago, is JUST starting over with a new love after all this time, but the NEW LOVE is the one with something to hide” is WAY more interesting…
3. A series- I am finding myself loving books that are part of a series more and more. There’s more to the story. You can follow the characters longer.
4. A LOT of thought put into it- One of my favorites is Harry Potter. It’s MAINLY because it is so complex. VERY well thought out and written.
5. Subject Matter- Obviously, a book about something that interests me makes it better. 😉
Those are good starters, I believe. 😉 You are welcome, for my EXPERT opinion! (wink, wink)
***McCrazy Daily Lesson: SO SO much to think about when writing a book!***