The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Isn’t that nice! 🙂
I was nominated by Momma Needs Coffee! Thank you so much, my dear! It was a very welcome surprise!
Of course, accepting this nomination comes with some “rules”…
And here they are!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
Here are the 11 I had to answer:
1. What is your favorite breakfast food? ~Pancakes
2. Name one place you would most love to travel. ~Ireland
3. Which of the wonders of the world would you most like to see? ~Christ the Redeemer
4. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? ~Water, Boat, Fishing Line
5. What wild animal do you wish you could have as a pet? ~Tiger
6. How many pets do you have? ~One
7. What is your dream job? ~Writer. 🙂
8. Coffee or tea? ~Whichever is more readily available. 😉
9. Favorite TV show? ~Merlin
10. What is your guilty pleasure? ~Coke a Cola
11. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? ~Donate to Charity
Eleven Random Facts:
1. I love sleeping.
2. I love the theory of cooking.
3. I love the rain.
4. I still watch Days of Our Lives.
5. Running shorts and sweatpants are a dream come true.
6. The Redskins WILL win the superbowl this year.
7. I could eat spaghetti every meal.
8. I often eat my ice cream straight out of the carton.
9. I hate flushing the toilet in the middle of the night when it’s SOOOOooooo quite.
10. I enjoy crocheting.
11. My focus is solely on going to Disneyland next year!
And the nominees are……
Eleven questions my nominees MUST answer if/when they accept this award:
1. Where are you currently living?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where would you like to be?
7. Do you like to travel?
8. Favorite Sport?
9. Favorite Movie?
10. Country music or Rock and Roll?
11. Who is your number ONE?
Ok…I THINK that is it! Good Luck! Congrats! And Thank You, again, Momma Needs Coffee!!
***McCrazy Daily Lesson: Hard work DOES pay off!***